Great Lakes Caring a leading Midwest Hospice Organization is looking for therapy teams to share your pet with hospice patients. Brighten a patient’s day while bringing them emotional and physical benefits. Our patients reside in facilities as well as in their own homes. We look forward to working with you and your special pet!
A visit from a therapy dog can be so therapeutic. Terminally ill patients enjoy the extra attention and unconditional love they feel from a 4 legged companion. If you have a therapy dog and would like to join our team All dogs must be trained through Therapy Dog International or Bright and Beautiful Therapy Dog, current on all shots. We Need You and your partner!
- Animal Care / Handling
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 14
- Orientation or Training
- 1-2 hours a week
- Therapy Training through Therapy Dogs Interenational or Bright and Beautiful Therapy Dogs
- MAKE A DIFFERENCE
- Certified Hospice Volunteer
- College Students Needed
- Pet Therapy for Hospice Patients
- College Students/ Volunteers...
- Office Volunteers Needed
- Hospice Volunteers Needed
- Volunteers Needed - Defiance,...
- Volunteer Angels Are Needed in...
- Hospice Program Volunteer...
- Volunteers Needed in Swanton,...