Great Lakes Caring is looking for volunteers to assist with our hospice programs. Tea to remember, Holding Hands project, Tasteful soluntions and other programs. You would be helping our volunteer coordinator and patient care coordinator. Will travel to local nursing homes to make a difference to others
Please contact me if you are interested the hours are flexible.
Melissa Raymond firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our website www.greatlakescaring.com
- Patient Care
- Event Planning / Management
- Event Management
- Music Arts
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 14
- Orientation or Training
- 1-2 times weekly
- College Students Needed
- Pet Therapy for Hospice Patients
- Hospice Volunteers Needed
- Volunteers Needed - Defiance,...
- Teen Volunteers Needed- Make New...
- Volunteer Angels Are Needed in...
- Hospice Program Volunteer...
- Volunteers Needed in Swanton,...
- Looking for Teen Volunteers to...
- MAKE A DIFFERENCE
- Certified Hospice Volunteer
- College Students/ Volunteers...
- Office Volunteers Needed