Great Lakes Caring is looking for individuals who would like to be hospice certified. This program is excellent for any student in the medical field, where you will gain field experience working with interdisciplines. You will gain experience with the philosophy of hospice and will make a difference to others. If your interested in making a difference to others:
Please contact Melissa Raymond, Volunteer Coordinator directly at email@example.com
You can also check out our website at www.greatlakescaring.com
- Hospice Care
- Case Work / Management
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 17
- Orientation or Training
- student hours, elderly, nursing homes
- MAKE A DIFFERENCE
- Certified Hospice Volunteer
- College Students Needed
- Pet Therapy for Hospice Patients
- College Students/ Volunteers...
- Office Volunteers Needed
- Hospice Volunteers Needed
- Volunteers Needed - Defiance,...
- Volunteer Angels Are Needed in...
- Hospice Program Volunteer...
- Volunteers Needed in Swanton,...