Are you a teenager 13-18 years old looking for a fun and rewarding service project during the summer? Do you enjoy working with younger students? KHS is in need of classroom assistants for summer Camp ArtyFact sessions. Camp ArtyFact is a half-day camp at the Kentucky Historical Society for children ages 5 to 12. Participants explore the KHS history campus and collections and then create their own works of art. Volunteers will assist the instructors with preparation and clean up of materials, support and encourage activities of the camp participant, and assist the instructor in keeping the students focused on the task at hand.
There is a three day required training for new volunteers.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 13
- Orientation or Training
- Commit to one week of camp, morning or afternoon
- Records Management Volunteer
- Kentucky Historical Society Half...
- Special Events Volunteer
- Be a Visitor Guide at the Old...
- Do you like hearing the stories...
- Camp ArtyFact Classroom Volunteers
- Visitor Services Volunteer
- Artifact Photographer
- A Kentucky Journey Exhibit Care...
- School Programs Volunteer