52 people are interested
Volunteer Sr. Brand Strategy Manager for Inky Blue Sea
ORGANIZATION: Inky Blue Sea Companion Animal Rescue, Inc.
Please visit the new page to apply.
52 people are interested
- Evolve the Inky Blue Sea brand by developing and implementing a branding strategic roadmap
- Establish a master brand architecture and integrate established communication channels to the Inky Blue Sea brand
- Build brand advocacy among Inky Blue Sea's partners, prospective animal adopters, volunteers, and the community
- Drive a organizational level brand awareness campaign
- Evolve, expand and communicate the brand identity system to fully implement the master brand strategy
- Develop processes and policies for promoting consistent brand usage globally
- Brand Messaging:
- Serve as advisor to Inky Blue Sea's board to develop brand positioning and messaging and drive consistency of brand message and brand representation across Inky Blue's online channels, campaigns, and field marketing efforts
- Brand Management:
- Manage development, distribution and maintenance of brand policies, guidelines, and standards
- Manage development, distribution and usage of brand templates (collateral, PPT, etc)
- Brand Intelligence and Operations:
- Spearhead brand-related research to support a data-driven approach to brand messaging/communications and brand management
- Manage day-to-day activities of strategic/tactical agencies and internal brand team member.
About Inky Blue Sea Companion Animal Rescue, Inc.
Inky Blue Animal Rescue inside PETSMART (Flatiron), 1107 Broadway, New York, NY 10010, US
Inky Blue Sea is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization dedicated to ending the suffering of abused, abandoned, and homeless companion animals in the Greater New York area and Puerto Rico. We work with young adults to build their confidence and leadership skills at our adoption center in Manhattan. They are an essential part of our team.
Between 2008 and 2017, Inky Blue Sea and Hands For Paws initiated and aided the rescue and adoption of over 300 dogs and cats.
We have forged partnerships with the PETCO Foundation, PETSMART Charities, the ASPCA, the Department of Educatio, NYC Mission Society, CUNY, NYPHIPPS, BIDEAWEE, as well as several humane organizations and animal shelters in New York, NJ and on the island of Puerto Rico. We are an all-volunteer organization, depend on donations from the general public to support and fuel our operations. Please consider making a tax-deductible donation here.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
January 7, 2024
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Graphic Design / Print