Help one of the largest nonprofits in San Diego provide life-changing services to children with developmental delays or who are "at risk" for delays. The Parent/Infant Classroom Assistant will support program staff to provide engaging and enriching classroom activities for children with developmental delays or who are "at risk" for delays. Be a part of our incredible early intervention program that often decreases or even eliminates the need for future services.
- Teaching / Instruction
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- At least three months.
- Gain professional experience and...
- Dance Instructor
- Help neighbors with...
- Assist people with disabilities...
- Parent/Infant Classroom Assistant
- Recreation Aide Driver (Leisure...
- Recreation Aide (Leisure Express)
- Marketing Intern
- Recreation Lead
- Gain Professional Experience &...
- Art Instructor--Help give the...