We need your help to prepare and serve lunch at the Greenwood Senior Center!
Volunteers are needed to help prepare, serve and clean up the delicious and nutritious lunch offerings. You'll get to work with our head cook and a team of other volunteers in a fun and supportive environment. You'll even get to learn how to incorporate some of our garden harvests into the daily meals.
We are currently looking for volunteers on Tuesdays and Thursdays between 10a and 1p. Volunteers must pass a background check and have (or be able to get) a valid food handler permit.
- Cooking / Catering
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Weekly, 10am-2pm, 6+ month commitment
- Help Seniors Stay Independent...
- Dazzle Our Guests as a Volunteer...
- Vegetable Garden Coordinator
- Create a Dementia-Friendly...
- Office Support Volunteer to Help...
- Hot Meal Program Lead Volunteer
- Give a ride, make a friend!
- Go-go Gadget Screwdriver
- Teach Seniors Something
- Feed Hungry Seniors!
- Food Pick Up Superhero (Cape...