Teen Volunteers are needed in local nursing facilities in Toledo and surrounding areas. These visits can consist of taking patients to facility activities ( Bingo, Crafts, Special events), read, play games, paint their nails, play an instrument or sing, or just provide companionship to them
These visits are flexible around your school schedule or on weekends, and can help fulfill required volunteer hours needed for school
Volunteers are a key to providing exceptional care to our patients. This is a great way for you to make a difference, make new friends, and help with resume and college portfolio building
If you would like to make a difference Please contact me directly Melissa Raymond:
at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our website at www.greatlakescaring.com
- Music Therapy
- Office Reception
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 14
- Orientation or Training
- 1 - 2 hours a week
- College Students Needed
- Pet Therapy for Hospice Patients
- Hospice Volunteers Needed
- Volunteers Needed - Defiance,...
- Teen Volunteers Needed- Make New...
- Volunteer Angels Are Needed in...
- Hospice Program Volunteer...
- Volunteers Needed in Swanton,...
- Looking for Teen Volunteers to...
- MAKE A DIFFERENCE
- Certified Hospice Volunteer
- College Students/ Volunteers...
- Office Volunteers Needed