Want to make a difference? What to fulfill the philosophy of helping others? A listening ear, a friendly face, or comforting hand; Hospice volunteers can utilize their strengths and abilities to meet the needs of our patients and their families. Emotional support through making conversation on their lives, to looking at photographs, to getting outside (weather permitting), to engaging in patient’s hobbies; opportunities to promote quality of life for patient/family/and volunteer are numerous.
We are in need of volunteers for our St Cloud Hospital Hospice Program which provides services to patients and families living within a 45-mile radius of St Cloud, MN. You choose your areas of preference and time availability.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Join Project HEAL
- General Orientation Tour Guide
- Pet Partners (Animal Assisted...
- STEP Force - Emergency Trauma...
- Bird Buddy - Melrose
- Hospice Volunteer
- Heart Failure Support Group Helper
- Recovery Plus - Recovery Coaches
- Monticello Same Day Surgery...
- Clara's House
- CentraCare Health Plaza Float Pool
- Resident Helper / 1:1 - Melrose
- Cardiac Rehab
- Life Legacy Hospice Volunteers
- STEP Force (Speedy Transport...
- St. Benedict Senior Community -...
- Business Center - Office Support
- Medical Alert Service...
- Auxiliary - Paynesville
- Hospice Bereavement Volunteer