Volunteer for Hillcrest Health Services- LINCOLN
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
17 people are interested
Are you looking to give back to your community? Is spending your time and energy enhancing the lives of aging adults enjoyable and rewarding for you? If so, we are looking for you!
Volunteers can provide the following services to our aging adults:
- One-on-one visits: Companionship care, conversation, life stories projects
- Talented individuals: musical instruments, singing, dancing, or acting.
- Spiritual Care: worship, bible study, prayer, communion
- Facilitators: lead group activities: trivia, exercises, bingo, and more
- Pet Visitation volunteers
- Intergeneration: bridging the gap between our communities youth and our aging adults
- VolunTEEN summer program: Children 13-18
Volunteering with Hillcrest will not only affect the lives of our guestsand their loved ones, it will change your life too! To join our dedicated team of Hillcrest Volunteers, contact us at (402) 934-2376 or email email@example.com
We'll work with your schedule.
Hillcrest Firethorn8601 Firethorn LaneLincoln, NE 68520
- Customer Service
- People Skills
- Elder care
- Relationship Building
- Patient Care
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training