Are you looking to give back to your community? Is spending your time and energy enhancing the lives of aging adults enjoyable and rewarding for you? If so, we are looking for you!
Volunteers can provide the following services to our aging adults:
- One-on-one visits: Companionship care, conversation, life stories projects
- Talented individuals: musical instruments, singing, dancing, or acting.
- Spiritual Care: worship, bible study, prayer, communion
- Facilitators: lead group activities: trivia, exercises, bingo, and more
- Pet Visitation volunteers
- Intergeneration: bridging the gap between our communities youth and our aging adults
- VolunTEEN summer program: Children 13-18
Volunteering with Hillcrest will not only affect the lives of our guestsand their loved ones, it will change your life too! To join our dedicated team of Hillcrest Volunteers, contact us at (402) 934-2376 or email email@example.com
- Customer Service
- People Skills
- Elder care
- Relationship Building
- Patient Care
Good Match For
Kids Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- Manicure Volunteers
- After School/Evening Volunteers...
- Administrative Health Volunteers...
- Manicures-Hillcrest Health...
- Chair Exercise/Movement Leader
- Give the best gift of all--your...
- Volunteer for Hillcrest Health...
- Bereavement Volunteer
- Spiritual Care Volunteers
- Bingo Callers
- Pet Visitation-Hillcrest Health...
- Vet to Vet Companionship Care
- No One Dies Alone Volunteers
- Looking for Volunteer...
- End of Life Care Volunteers
- Musically Talented Volunteers