Wells Bring Hope is looking for an individual to help generate original material for our blog. If you like to blog, this position is perfect for you!
- Work with the blog team manager to get added to the blog team schedule
- Refer to the shared Google calendar to see if there are any requested topics for your blog date
- Refer to the Google calendar for potential blog topics and/or work with the blog team manager if you need help coming up with a writing topic
- Submit a well-written, carefully edited blog on or before your blog due date
- Review any feedback from the blog team manager and/or the director of operations
Who are we? Wells Bring Hope is committed to drilling wells that bring safe water and sanitation to rural villages in Niger - one of the poorest countries in the world. Since our inception in 2008, we have funded 440 wells - transforming the lives of 450,000 people, the majority of them children. We view the drilling of a well as the first step in reversing a downward spiral of poverty. Working with our partner, World Vision we provide 15+ years of education in sanitation, hygiene, and well maintenance for each village where we drill a well. We also provide microfinance education and support to help women in these villages to start their own businesses. We do not just drill a well and leave; we aim for significant, permanent change in every village.
We are an all-volunteer organization, with just one paid employee, and we look upon our volunteers as essential team members who all work together to save lives with safe water in West Africa.
Your volunteering is more than just a drop in the bucket. It transforms lives for generations to come.
For more information about our organization, please go to http://wellsbringhope.org and also visit us on Facebook
Your help is more than just a drop in the bucket, it is life changing. We invite you to join our cause and help make a lasting impact on the lives of others. We look forward to hearing from you.
- Verbal / Written Communication
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- 3-5 hrs a month
- Excellent written communication skills, Experience blogging