Prepare and serve lunch to people experiencing homelessness and in need of a quality meal.
Volunteer Shifts: Every Monday - Friday from 9:00am - 1:30pm
Training: Onsite training included in volunteer shift
Age Requirement: Must be 12 years or older. Any volunteer under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
Individual or Group: Both! Most of our individual Community Kitchen volunteers serve one 4.5 hour shift per week. We are also able to accommodate groups of up to 10 individuals.
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 12
- 9am - 1:30pm
- Help someone or a family...
- Community Kitchen Volunteer
- Apartment Set-up Volunteer
- Bilingual Direct Service...
- Volunteer Management...
- Homeless & Refugee Employment...
- Receptionist And Pantry Assistant
- Refugee Child Day Care Liaison
- Caritas Education Program: ...
- Landlord Outreach Specialist...
- Administrative Volunteers
- Community Advocates - Volunteers
- Donation Drivers - Volunteers
- Volunteer Driving Refugees-...
- Caritas Employment Program...