Got an hour? We have several volunteer opportunities in both the home setting, and our Inpatient Center which include: friendly visits, running errands or shopping, writing a family story or life history, and transportation. Our Inpatient Center volunteers provide assistance by greeting visitors and staffing the reception desk, helping in the kitchen, tending the gardens, doing office tasks, folding and distributing linens, providing patient companionship and patient care with our nursing staff. Volunteers in the Quilt Club meet two times per month. Just as in the beginning, volunteers continue to be key members of our team.
For more information call 920-674-6255 and ask for Volunteer Services. Thank you for your interest in volunteering with Rainbow Hospice Care!
- Office Reception
- Massage Therapy
- Veteran Care
- Patient Care
- Administrative Support
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Yard and Garden Enthusiasts...
- Help Our Patients Leave Their...
- Brighten up the Inpatient Center...
- Winter is coming... And so is...
- Show off your cooking skills!
- "A Quilt Will Warm Your Body...
- Patient Care Assistant
- Dementia Companions
- "Giving a little-Getting a lot"
- Administrative Assistants
- Serving those who Served our...
- Bring Comfort to Hospice One...
- Brighten Someone's Day With a...