YOUR NEIGHBORS NEED YOU!
The Snowbuster program is looking for volunteers to remove snow from the public walkways of senior and/or disabled citizens during the upcoming snow season. Removal must be completed 24 hours after a snowfall. If you, or your group (Boy Scouts, Girl Scouts, church organization or service group) are interested in helping, please contact the Volunteer Coordinator at 303-658-2159 for an application. Youth groups under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
Good Match For
Kids Teens Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- One Winter
- Citizenship Class Leader and...
- eDevice Technology Assistant -...
- Job Search Assistants Needed Now
- Ambassador to City Hall
- Job Search Assistant-Computer
- Mindfulness Meditation Facilitator
- Facilitator of English...
- Community Driver
- Interpretive Volunteer (Year...
- Document Conversion Specialist -...
- Victim Advocates Needed
- Computer Instructor-Basic Skills