Patient Advocate volunteers serve during clinic hours and address our patients' holistic needs. Primary responsibilities include listening to patient concerns, praying with patients, and connecting patients with additional resources with in their community (i.e. food bands, shelter, utility bill assistance programs, local churches, etc.) patient Advocate volunteers should be kind, compassionate and comfortable connecting with patients on a deeper level.
- Basic Computer Skills
- Faith-based Leadership
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- once a month for at least a year
- Spanish Translator - Haller...
- Nurse /MA for Free Medical...
- Dental Assistant
- Patent Care Coordinator for Free...
- Patient Care Coordinator
- Dental Hygienist
- Patient Advocate
- Patient Scheduler
- Medical Provider
- Patient Care Coordinator - Free...
- Site Coordinator
- Hospitality for Clinic Volunteers
- Oral Surgeon
- Hospitality - Pick up food for...
- Patient Care Coordinator Free...
- Mobile Clinic Driver