Patient Advocate volunteers serve during clinic hours and address our patients' holistic needs. Primary responsibilities include listening to patient concerns, praying with patients, and connecting patients with additional resources with in their community (i.e. food bands, shelter, utility bill assistance programs, local churches, etc.) patient Advocate volunteers should be kind, compassionate and comfortable connecting with patients on a deeper level.
- Basic Computer Skills
- Faith-based Leadership
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- once a month for at least a year
- Spanish Translator - Haller...
- Nurse /MA for Free Medical...
- Dental Assistant
- Patent Care Coordinator for Free...
- Dental Hygienist
- Patient Scheduler
- Patient Advocate
- Medical Provider
- Patient Care Coordinator - Free...
- Site Coordinator
- Oral Surgeon
- Hospitality for Clinic Volunteers
- Patient Care Coordinator Free...
- Hospitality - Pick up food for...
- Mobile Clinic Driver