Medical providers provide quality, compassionate primary healthcare to our patients. Responsibilities include examining, diagnosing, and treating patients who have a wide range of medical problems, clearly communicating with patients and staff, offering prayer to patients when appropriate, and more. Our medical providers possess a valid up-to-date medical license and malpractice insurance, which is free for volunteers.
We have volunteer opportunities at our fixed location at Haller Lake, but also through our mobile clinic, which visits Bellevue, Snohomish, Shoreline, Kirkland, Green Lake, and Edmonds.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- once or twice a month for at least a year
- Spanish Translator - Haller...
- Nurse /MA for Free Medical...
- Dental Assistant
- Patent Care Coordinator for Free...
- Patient Care Coordinator
- Dental Hygienist
- Patient Scheduler
- Patient Advocate
- Medical Provider
- Patient Care Coordinator - Free...
- Site Coordinator
- Oral Surgeon
- Hospitality for Clinic Volunteers
- Patient Care Coordinator Free...
- Hospitality - Pick up food for...
- Mobile Clinic Driver