WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
WhereThis is a Virtual Opportunity, with no fixed address.
PEOI, the leading provider of online university level courses free of charge in seven languages with students in 90 countries, is seeking to meet disadvantaged students' urgent need to learn English by offering an English as Second Language (ESL) program. Five ESL levels are planned. About 30 authors have already volunteered and started work on ESL level 1 (Beginners English). A graphic illustrator is now needed to draw pictures that support the scenario of each lesson. Please visit www.peoi.org and see "Volunteers needed" in "Support" section for further description of this important project. Experience in graphic illustration required. Work at home on your own computer and at your own time, yet make a big difference for millions of poor students all over the world. Thank you for your interest.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
More opportunities with Professional Education, Testing and Certification Organization International
- Health care on-line course author
- Online course editor
- Actor for educational audio...
- Help Iraqi people with online...
- Arabic Translation Team member
- Accounting on-line...
- Manage volunteers in free online...
- Dean of Business Administration...
- Dean of IT Curriculum
- [JASON] Online Professional...
- Basic and C++ course author
- Author of on-line courses
- Editor of on-line courses
- English translation to Farsi
- Statistics questions writer
- English to German translation
- English as a Second Language...
- Educational material volunteer...
- Native French speaker with...
- On-line course author