Catholic Hospice, serving Miami-Dade and Broward Counties, is looking for Companion Care Volunteers. Companion Care Volunteers provide companionship to hospice patients and respite to caregivers by playing games with a patient, reading, singing songs, or simply just spending time with them. As a volunteer with Catholic Hospice, you will receive specialized training in serving hospice patients and ongoing support. Volunteering with hospice does not have to be sad; it can be a truly uplifting experience. Volunteering can be one of the most rewarding experiences you may ever have. Taking a few hours out of your week to spend time with a hospice patient can make a profound difference in their life and yours.
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- once a week for at least 3 hours
- Drug Screening and PPD
- Tuck-In Volunteer
- Musical Companion Volunteer South
- Companion Care Volunteer
- Administrative Volunteer - Miami...
- Companion Care Volunteer South
- Musical Companion Volunteer...
- Ensure Milk Delivery to Catholic...
- Musical Companion Volunteer ML
- Companion Care Volunteer Broward
- Companion Care Volunteer ML