Assist the Medical Alert Service department with installing equipment in subscriber’s home. Must be comfortable entering subscriber’s home and walking through the installation process with individuals/families. Training and mileage reimbursement provided. Seeking volunteers in St. Cloud, Albany, Becker, Monticello and surrounding communities. This is a 2 hour weekly commitment with flexible scheduling
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Gift Gallery - CentraCare Health...
- Join Project HEAL
- STEP Force (Speedy Transport...
- Healing Center Concierge
- Endoscopy Waiting Room Family...
- Pet Partners (Animal Assisted...
- Volunteer at Coborn Cancer Center
- Gift Gallery - St. Cloud Hospital
- Eucharistic Minister
- Medical Alert Service...
- Pharmacy at Coborn Cancer Center
- Healing Touch