Assist Bone & Joint patients and staff
- Deliver mail to patients.
- Offer patients a warm welcome, a caring ear and comfort.
- Offer visitors coffee/water.
- Provide directions and way finding assistance
- Assemble folders and binders.
- Stock and organize supplies.
- Assist with straightening rooms.
Help with Joint Class
- Prepare classroom
- Help participants with way finding
- Provide wheelchair assistance
- Prepare education binders
- Check in class participants
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 4 hours/week (Tue 8-12 or Wed 12-4)
- Join Project HEAL
- General Orientation Tour Guide
- Pet Partners (Animal Assisted...
- STEP Force - Emergency Trauma...
- Bird Buddy - Melrose
- Hospice Volunteer
- Heart Failure Support Group Helper
- Recovery Plus - Recovery Coaches
- Monticello Same Day Surgery...
- Clara's House
- CentraCare Health Plaza Float Pool
- Resident Helper / 1:1 - Melrose
- Cardiac Rehab
- Life Legacy Hospice Volunteers
- STEP Force (Speedy Transport...
- St. Benedict Senior Community -...
- Business Center - Office Support
- Medical Alert Service...
- Auxiliary - Paynesville
- Hospice Bereavement Volunteer