Do you enjoy dance and exercise? Share your passion with people with disabilities at The Arc of San Diego and help others stay active and healthy. Lead or assist in a dance/aerobics class once a week and make a huge difference in the lives of others.
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- One Hour a Week
- Dance Instructor
- Help neighbors with...
- Assist people with disabilities...
- Development Intern
- Parent/Infant Classroom Assistant
- Recreation Aide Driver (Leisure...
- Recreation Aide (Leisure Express)
- Music Class Volunteer--Give the...
- Marketing Intern
- Recreation Lead
- Gain Professional Experience &...
- Art Instructor--Help give the...