We are seeking Level 3 or above Healing Touch Practitioners who are interested in volunteering their time, talent and compassion to patients in the hospital for several hours each month. (We ask for a minimum commitment of 4 hours/month.) Healing Touch is an energy based therapy in which practitioners use their hands in a heart-centered and intentional way to support and facilitate a person’s physical, emotional, mental and spiritual well being. The practitioner uses gentle, lightly or near-body touch to clear, balance energize and support the human energy system in an effort to promote healing for the whole person; mind, body, spirit. The goal is to restore harmony and balance in the body by creating an optimal environment for self healing.
There are classes coming up soon and the CentraCare Foundation has graciously approved a grant that will provide a number of scholarships for individuals who are interested in taking classes to learn Healing Touch. Healing Touch is an energy based therapy used to help people with acute and chronic pain as well as anxiety and overall relaxation. The scholarships will be given to those who are willing to serve as a Healing Touch Volunteer for 6 to 8 hours per month for at least one year. We invite you to consider taking the classes.
This could be a lifelong investment and a wonderful opportunity for someone to learn skills that will benefit themselves, their families and the community. If you have any questions or need more information, please contact Annie Brenner at 251-2700 ext. 51554 or email@example.com.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 6 to 8 hours /month
- Successful completion of Level 3 <a title="Healing Touch" href="www.healingtouchinternational.org" t
- Join Project HEAL
- General Orientation Tour Guide
- Pet Partners (Animal Assisted...
- STEP Force - Emergency Trauma...
- Bird Buddy - Melrose
- Hospice Volunteer
- Heart Failure Support Group Helper
- Recovery Plus - Recovery Coaches
- Monticello Same Day Surgery...
- Clara's House
- CentraCare Health Plaza Float Pool
- Resident Helper / 1:1 - Melrose
- Cardiac Rehab
- Life Legacy Hospice Volunteers
- STEP Force (Speedy Transport...
- St. Benedict Senior Community -...
- Business Center - Office Support
- Medical Alert Service...
- Auxiliary - Paynesville
- Hospice Bereavement Volunteer