Become an Animal-Assisted Therapy Volunteer Team!
We are currently seeking registered Pet Partners Teams to volunteer at St. Cloud Hospital, CentraCare Health Plaza, and Hospice. Click here for more information on registering with Pet Partners . Animal-Assisted Therapy can make a difference in the lives of patients and their families. Volunteer opportunities are available at a variety of locations:
- St. Cloud Hospital; contact Hannah Stommes for more information: 255-5638.
- Hospice; contact Sherry Rausch for more information: 320-259-9375.
- CentraCare Health Plaza; contact Alison Dahlin for more information: 229-5199 ext. 75808.
Pet Partners volunteer teams will brighten a patient's day through visiting to enhance social interaction, provide companionship and comfort care to patients, family and caregivers.
Pet Partner Teams must be registered with Pet Partners and become St. Cloud Hospital volunteers which includes completing the hospital screening, orientation and training requirements before serving at our facility.
Requirements: Registration as Pet Partner Therapy Team; visit www.petpartners.org for more information. Health and immunization record of the animal including vet exam within last 12 months and rabies and distemper vaccines.
Note: Potential applicants are not required to take any Therapy Dog classes which are not sanctioned by www.petpartners.org.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 2 hours / week
- Pet Partners Registration www.petpartners.org
- Gift Gallery - CentraCare Health...
- Join Project HEAL
- STEP Force (Speedy Transport...
- Healing Center Concierge
- Endoscopy Waiting Room Family...
- Pet Partners (Animal Assisted...
- Volunteer at Coborn Cancer Center
- Gift Gallery - St. Cloud Hospital
- Eucharistic Minister
- Medical Alert Service...
- Pharmacy at Coborn Cancer Center
- Healing Touch