Clean and Organize for a Cause!
24 people are interested
Help maintain and organize donated items that are given away to our homeless families.
- Unbox donations and assess the types of donations we have received
- Separate donations into categories
- Arrange donations onto shelves based on the created categories
- Organize donations to allow for easy access
- Develop a system for keeping track of inventory levels
This individual must be:
- Neat and organized
- Able to work on his or her feet for an extended period of time
- Physically capable of lifting repeatedly throughout his or her shift
- Courteous and helpful
- Comfortable working independently and taking ownership of the project
Length of Assignment and Time Commitment
This person will be assigned to a minimum of two hours per week for a period of at least a month. We are flexible and willing to create a schedule based on the individual’s needs.
Reports to: Outreach Coordinator VISTA at Families in Transition
We'll work with your schedule.
394 Second StreetManchester, NH 03102
- People 55+
- Orientation or Training