Volunteer would listen to weekly radio programs and offer positive feedback for director and hosts. The feedback should list pro's and con's and quality of programs. Need to be positive for host to grow and better themselves and our program.
NHEG Radio Host Monitor will be assigned a live or prerecorded show to listen to. All shows can be listened to on playback at your convenience, but reports are due within two days of your assigned shows airing date.
Resume with three references, including email addresses.
Journalism, Broadcasting or Public relations background is a plus but not required.
- Position requires a positive attitude. We never tear anyone down to build them up. You must be patient and provide constructive criticism.
- Writing and communication skills are a must.
- Liaising with other NHEG staff.
Please share resume and three references with email addresses.
To be considered, please send all of the above mentioned documents to NewHeightsEducation@yahoo.com.
If assigned a HR Coordinator if you don't hear from us, please reach out again. All applications are answered. We suggest you check the spam folder for any correspondence not received.
Please provide your email & phone number is Mandatory.
- Public Relations
- Brand Development & Messaging
- General Education
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- resume and references
- Volunteer Photographer/Artist
- Internet Radio Host
- Marketing Director for a Non...
- PDF Presenter and Virtual...
- Book Author for educational...
- Videographer and cinematographers
- Blackboard Learn/Coursesites...
- Volunteer Spanish Tutor(Virtual)
- Event Coordinator/ Decorator
- Volunteer - part time...
- Educational Advocate
- Partnership Builder
- Marketing and Advertising Expert...
- Online Foreign Language...
- Subsitute Teacher/Tutor Volunteer
- Research Coordinator
- Online Class Monitors
- Assistant Virtual Development...
- Grant Writers
- Fieldtrip and Travel Coordinator