ACCOUNTING AND FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
593 people are interested
Please note: Seeking advanced and very experienced only.
We are not accepting people to work with our QuickBooks, unless they have extensive, professional experience - usually at least a year of full time work with QuickBooks - or a CPA.
If possible, please include your resume.
If you qualify, tasks may include:
- Overall management of our accounting
- Actively participating in reconciling general ledger accounts
- Analyzing and verifying records and reports
- Preparing financial reports for the Governing Board, the IRS, grant-making foundations and other donors
- An internal audit of the organization's past financial activity
- Analysis of the financial practices of organizations we may collaborate with overseas
We'll work with your schedule.
165 W 105th StreetNew York, NY 10025
- Financial Auditing
- Financial Planning
- Cost Analysis
- People 55+
- Must be at least 20
- Orientation or Training
- At least 15 hours/week except for those with a CPA
- Please note: Seeking advanced and very experienced only.We are not accepting pe