The SDCYB Guild is an essential link between our community and programming. As our organization continues to grow and thrive, volunteer and financial support increase the opportunity for our programs to further our mission to enrich the cultural life of the community. If you are an SDCYB parent, a friend, or just a dance enthusiast we would like to invite you to join the SDCYB Guild.
The Guild is open to everyone, and provides opportunities for a variety of time commitment levels. Membership in the Guild is not contingent on any financial investment, but rather on your enthusiasm, time and creative talents. We believe that shared cultural experiences contribute to sense of community and connection to one another, and we want to be part of this with you.
As a member of the SDCYB Guild, you will have various opportunities to support the growth and sustainability of the San Diego Civic Youth Ballet. Participation on multiple committees is permitted and encouraged.
- Community Engagement : Work with SDCYB Staff and Board members in all details of event planning from start to finish, establish partnerships with businesses, and cultivate community involvement.
- Fundraising Support : Work with SDCYB Staff and Board members to strategize, develop, and implement fundraising programs and activities.
- Administrative: Assist SDCYB Staff with office work, marketing outreach, and other administrative tasks.
- Artistic : Work with SDCYB Artistic Staff while utilizing specific creative skills for various programs.
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Youth Services
- Event Design & Planning
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training