We are looking for volunteers interested in leading a workshop on sports and teaching sports in our after-school program in Riis Academy. We engage students in basketball, football, soccer, and more. Volunteers interested in teaching sports to middle school students are encouraged to apply are sports are welcome. Volunteers would play with middle school students and provide support and expertise in sports to youth. Afterschool program is weekdays 3:00pm-6:00pm. Volunteers have to be patient, helpful, and have prior experience working with youth.
- Physical Education
- Teaching / Instruction
- Dance / Aerobics
- Sports Coaching
- Football (US)
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- Monday or Tuesday 5:00pm-6:00pm
- Prior experience working with youth
- Citizenship Clinic Volunteers!
- Kitchen Aide in Riis Senior Center
- Sport Clinic Facilitators
- Work Readiness Middle School...
- Bilingual Activity Aid -...
- Specialty Group/Workshop...
- Elementary and Middle School...
- Life Skills/Work Readiness...
- SAT Prep Teachers & Tutors
- Maintenance Aid
- Female Motivational Speaker for...