Adopted an Elder Program Team: If you are a member of a Bible Study group that would like to commit to a team project for two years, please consider our Adopt an Elder Program. We are looking for a team of 4 to 10 volunteers that will be trained by our staff to take care of an elderly or disabled client. The assistance needed is tayolred to the client's needs; therefore, you might help the client with keeping the home clean, yard clean, providing transportation to the client for important trips (grocery store, bank, doctor appointments, etc.). If you HAVE 2-4 hours per month to offer, Please contact us for more information: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Special Needs
- Elder care
- People Skills
- Relationship Building
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Donate A Knee Walker
- Transporting Medical Equiptment
- Moving "Menistry Volunteers
- Donate items for Baby Layettes
- VOLUNTEERS/CHURCHES TO HOST OR...
- Provide Transportation for...
- Day Receptionist
- Food Delivery
- Yardwork for elderly or disabled
- Parenting Class Teachers
- Painting Volunteers
- Help an Elderly/Disabled Person...
- HOST BABY ITEM DONATION DRIVE
- Visit the elderly or disabled
- Handyman Assistant
- Take an Elderly or Disabled...
- Telephone Visitation with...
- Donate Baby Furniture
- Adopt an Elder Program Team