Description: Work with our job seeking clients to guide them through the online job search and application process. Assist clients in the computer lab with basic computer tasks and activities such as using Microsoft Word, navigating job search engines, filling out online job applications, typing documents and using e-mail service.
- Patience to interact with adult learners and offer assistance
- Ability to interact pleasantly, constructively and cooperatively with clients, other volunteers and staff
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Intermediate computer skills- understanding of Microsoft Office, Windows, Email, Internet
- Commit to a two hour shift one day per week:
- Tuesdays 12-2pm, 1-3pm and 2-4pm
- Thursday 10-12pm or 11-1pm
- A commitment of at least three months is ideal and helps us provide consistent support
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Basic Computer Skills
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Two hour shift one day per week (Tuesday/Thursday)