Detroiters - Now Is YOUR time
Seasons Hospice & Palliative Care
to make a true difference in the lives of hospice patients. Hospice volunteers are needed for the Detroit area to support patients and families on their hospice journey. No medical or personal care required. Flexible schedule, based on your availability and close to your home - helping neighbors in your own community. Companionship visits are simple, caring interactions, but mean the world to our patients. Extensive training and support provided. Volunteer opportunities are available in residential homes, nursing homes or at our inpatient unit at Sinai Grace Hospital.
Volunteering with Seasons Hospice is a very rewarding and life enriching experience. Become an integral part of our team that provides comprehensive, compassionate care for our patients and families. To learn more about Seasons Hospice, please visit www.seasons.org.
About Seasons Hospice & Palliative Care
27355 John R Road, Madison Heights, MI 48071, US
- Honoring Life ~ Offering Hope
- Recognize that individuals and famlies are the true experts in their own care.
- Support our staff so they can put our patients and families first.
- Find creative solutions which add quality to life.
- Strive for excellence beyond accepted standards.
- Increase the community's awareness of hospice as part of the continiumn of care.
Seasons Hospice & Palliative Care provides hospice and palliative care to those with a life-limiting illness. Our team of physicians, registered nurses, social workers, spiritual care providers, hospice aides, trained volunteers and bereavement counselors use an interdisciplinary approach to address the physical, psychosocial and spiritual needs of the patients and families we serve.
- We promise to enhance the quality of time by managing pain and other symptoms that can dimish the character of a patient's remaining days, weeks, and months. And we promise that our patients and families will not feel alone.