We are more than 1650 volunteers ready to help our neighbors in need. At Neighbors, Inc., all donations and volunteer service directly support the local community.
Neighbors offers many ways to volunteer. Individual, family and group opportunities are available, including:
- Food Shelf: Sort food donations or help families in need select food from our shelves
- Clothes Closet: Assist shoppers to find gently used clothing in our 100% volunteer-operated thrift store
- Holiday Help: Distribute clothes, toys and other gifts to families in need
- Dial-A-Ride: Drive neighbors to and from medical and dental appointments
- Daily Check-In: Call homebound residents to say "Hello!"
- Come as You Are: Build positive relationships with adults with development disabilities
- Summer Meals: Serve meals to hungry students in summer school
Looking for something else? Neighbors also offers ways for volunteers to contribute their skills and talents like event planning, marketing & communications, talent engagement, fundraising, IT, and more! We can help you find the volunteer role that best fits your skills, interests, experience, and schedule.
As a volunteer, you will make a direct positive impact in your community, feel good about helping others, meet new people, and work with a team of volunteers dedicated to making their community a better place. Join our team as a volunteer today!
Need ideas on how you can help? Contact us at 651-306-2145 or email@example.com.
Good Match For
Kids Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Provide Fun Activities for...
- Spread Good Ole Holiday Cheer
- Events are a Fun and Easy Way to...
- Everybody Loves a Parade
- Make Friendly Phone Calls to our...
- Help Feed our Neighbors in Need
- Group Volunteering is a Fun Way...
- Retired and Want to Give Back
- Help Families Get Gently Used...
- Provide a Warm Welcome to...
- Help Feed Hungry Kids This Summer
- Remember the "good old days"...
- Habla Español? Do You Speak...
- Drive our Neighbors in Need to...
- Volunteer While on the Job Hunt