Are you interested in helping animals in need? We have several opportunities for fosters:
- Adoptable Cats and dogs not doing well at the shelter and would do better in a home environment.
- Puppies and kittens too young for adoption that need a place to stay until they are old enough to be put up for adoption.
- Dogs and cats that are in our temporary care program that have owners but need a place to stay until their owners get their lives in a better place and can come back for their pets.
- Cats and dogs with medical issues that will do better in a quiet home vs. a loud shelter.
If any of these situations sound like a good match for you, please contact us and we can get you started!
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- Attend two adoption events per month
- Complete online application