Want to make a difference in someone's life? Advocacy is for you!
The Turning Point Rape Crisis Center of Collin County provides free services to anyone who has been impacted by sexual assault.
We train volunteers to become advocates and help answer our crisis hotline and provide crisis intervention and emotional support at hospitals in our area.
No previous experiene is needed, we provide all neccessary training. All that is required is a caring heart!
Contact us now for more information.
- Youth Services
- Elder care
- Crisis Intervention
- Child Welfare
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Provide help and hope in Dallas
- Volunteer Advocates-Help those...
- Fundraising and outreach
- Prevention Education Fellowship
- Bags Of Hope
- Advocate- Help those in need!
- Daytime Crisis Advocate-Help...
- Help Collin County!
- Bilingual Advocate-impact lives!
- Volunteer Licensed Counselor or...
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center...
- Fundraising and Event Committee...
- Administrative Ambassador! Smile...
- Crisis Intervention Internship...