Provide general administrative support for the Human Resources Department. Support HR staff by maintaining departmental filing systems and scanning critical documents.
- Scan and copy documents
- Assist with maintaining department filing systems
- Occasionally support staff with special projects
Reports To: Human Resources Information Systems Manager
Essential Qualifications and Competencies:
- Candidate must maintain the highest level of confidentiality when handling critical documents and information
- Computer skills are a plus, but not required
- Excellent organizational skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- A demonstrated ability to work independently and as a member of a team
Nine to 12 hours per week, split between two business days.
- Administrative Support
- Office Reception
- Data Entry
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- roughly 9-12 hours per week
- GED math tutor needed!
- Math, reading, and writing tutor...
- GED test prep tutor
- Jewelry Department - small...
- Open Computer Lab Assistant
- Support youth in math, physics...
- Career Lab Assistant - help...
- Human Resources Filing Assistant
- Special Projects at the...
- Tutors needed for math, reading,...
- Lunchtime conversation...
- Glitter Sale -- energetic...
- Math + English tutors needed!