HR - Filing Assistant (in person)
Provide general administrative support for the Human Resources Department. Support HR staff by maintaining departmental filing systems and scanning critical documents.
- Scan and copy documents
- Assist with maintaining department filing systems
- Occasionally support staff with special projects
Reports To: Human Resources Information Systems Manager
Essential Qualifications and Competencies:
- Candidate must maintain the highest level of confidentiality when handling critical documents and information
- Computer skills are a plus, but not required
- Excellent organizational skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- A demonstrated ability to work independently and as a member of a team
Nine to 12 hours per week, split between two business days.
700 Dearborn Place S, Seattle, WA 98144, US
Goodwill provides quality, effective employment training and basic education to individuals experiencing significant barriers to economic opportunity. Because jobs change lives.
Goodwill inspires hope and self-confidence, helping people from all backgrounds and walks of life to feel successful, valuable and dignified.