During your Immersion you will...
LISTEN to the stories of people whose lives are being changed through their relationships with The Center For Changing Lives.
JOIN in food and fellowship, conversation and community while meeting people from the neighborhood.
WORK as a team, making a difference through a hands-on service project.
REFLECT on the stories and experiences you’ve encountered throughout the day.
The Center for Changing Lives, located in the heart of the Phillips West Neighborhood, brings people together, transforms lives, and creates a vital community where individuals and families can thrive
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Homeless Youth Apartment...
- Meals on Wheels Drivers
- Cultural Orientation Interpreter
- Make A Meal Volunteer
- Immersion Experience
- Cultural Orientation Teacher
- Shelter Support Volunteer
- Extended Cultural Orientation...
- Make Fleece Blankets for Camp...
- Family Support Volunteer
- Respite Care Volunteer
- Support Youth Experiencing...