47th Street Canyon in located in City Heights, and due to its location at the bottom of a street and the wind flowing its direction, there is a lot of trash here! Activities include trash pickup, the removal of the non-native plant, Arundo Donax, a bamboo type plant from the bottom of the canyon, and some planting of native plants (depeding on the time of the year)
TO SIGN UP FOR FUTURE PROJECT PLEASE FILL OUT THE APPLICATION ON: https://app.betterimpact.com/PublicEnterprise/EnterpriseSearch?EnterpriseGuid=e7ef01a2-fd5d-40e9-a8d0-78324d817ec7&SearchType=OrganizationClassification&SearchId=9332
Good Match For
Kids Teens Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Juniper Canyon Environment Project
- Camp Wet & Wild!
- Camp at the Bay!
- 47th Street Canyon Enhancement
- University Heights Environmental...
- Have a Large Group and Need a...
- Los Peñasquitos Canyon...
- West Sycamore Volunteer Crew
- Ruffin Canyon Environmental...
- Youth Baseball Volunteer Coach!...
- Neighborhood Park Beautification
- Trail Improvement Crew
- Summer Camp Volunteer at Golden...
- Graffiti Warriors
- Friends of Famosa Slough
- Ward Canyon Neighborhood Park...