47th Street Canyon in located in City Heights, and due to its location at the bottom of a street and the wind flowing its direction, there is a lot of trash here! Activities include trash pickup, the removal of the non-native plant, Arundo Donax, a bamboo type plant from the bottom of the canyon, and some planting of native plants (depeding on the time of the year)
TO SIGN UP FOR FUTURE PROJECT PLEASE FILL OUT THE APPLICATION ON: https://app.betterimpact.com/PublicEnterprise/EnterpriseSearch?EnterpriseGuid=e7ef01a2-fd5d-40e9-a8d0-78324d817ec7&SearchType=OrganizationClassification&SearchId=9332
Good Match For
Kids Teens Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Volleyball Volunteers Needed at...
- Juniper Canyon Environment Project
- Camp Wet & Wild!
- Camp at the Bay!
- 47th Street Canyon Enhancement
- University Heights Environmental...
- Los Peñasquitos Canyon...
- Play day at the Lake!
- West Sycamore Volunteer Crew
- Youth Volleyball Coach
- Ruffin Canyon Environmental...
- Youth Baseball Coach at Adams...
- Habitat Restoration Crew
- Weed Removal in Historic Old Town
- Movie in the Park!
- Summer Camp Volunteer at Golden...
- Trail Improvement Crew
- Rancho Peñasquitos / Mira Mesa...
- Graffiti Warriors
- Otay Valley Regional Park needs...