47th Street Canyon in located in City Heights, and due to its location at the bottom of a street and the wind flowing its direction, there is a lot of trash here! Activities include trash pickup, the removal of the non-native plant, Arundo Donax, a bamboo type plant from the bottom of the canyon, and some planting of native plants (depeding on the time of the year)
TO SIGN UP FOR THIS PROJECT PLEASE FILL OUT THE APPLICATION ON: https://app.betterimpact.com/PublicEnterprise/EnterpriseSearch?EnterpriseGuid=e7ef01a2-fd5d-40e9-a8d0-78324d817ec7&SearchType=OrganizationClassification&SearchId=9332
Good Match For
Kids Teens Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Doyle Recreation Center -...
- Juniper Canyon Environment Project
- Weed Warriors / Habitat...
- 47th Street Canyon Enhancement
- University Heights Environmental...
- Los Peñasquitos Canyon...
- Ruffin Canyon Environmental...
- Volleyball Coach Helper
- Habitat Restoration Crew
- Trail Improvement Crew
- Co-Ed Volleyball League
- Court-Ordered Community Service...
- Graffiti Warriors
- Santa Claus at Hourglass Park
- Flag Football League