Help a first-generation college student be successful!
Mentors are needed to guide and mentor young adults through their college career.
You would communicate with them via an online portal system, using guided communication prompts.
Virtual mentoring occurs a few times a month, with 3 face to face social gatherings annually.
Help a student through very flexible scheduling!
Requires minimum bachelor's degree.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- Bachelor's degree
- Bring love & joy to a senior in...
- Have a heart for the disabled? ...
- Enjoy children? Be a lunch room...
- Teach new families about the US!
- Help others search for jobs!
- Have a heart for those with...
- Experienced tradesman needed!
- Brighten a resident's day!
- Ensure families receive food!
- Refugees need your help!
- First generation college...
- Retail therapy lovers wanted!
- Do you have a green thumb? Be...
- Become a friend to an inmate
- Help students succeed!
- Be a friend to a HS student- be...
- Help a student succeed in...
- Feed growing teens!
- Cancer patients need your help!
- Prepare others for a 1st...