Help a first-generation college student be successful!
Mentors are needed to guide and mentor young adults through their college career.
You would communicate with them via an online portal system, using guided communication prompts.
Virtual mentoring occurs a few times a month, with 3 face to face social gatherings annually.
Help a student through very flexible scheduling!
Requires minimum bachelor's degree.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- Bachelor's degree
- Bring love & joy to a senior in...
- Have a heart for the disabled? ...
- Enjoy children? Be a lunch room...
- Help others search for jobs!
- Experienced tradesman needed!
- Brighten a resident's day!
- Ensure families receive food!
- First generation college...
- Retail therapy lovers wanted!
- Be a resource for others!
- Do you have a green thumb? Be...
- Spend some time with an elderly...
- Lovers of plants and children...
- Become a friend to an inmate
- Help students succeed!
- Be a friend to a HS student- be...
- Help a student succeed in...
- Feed growing teens!
- Cancer patients need your help!
- Prepare others for a 1st...