Help a first-generation college student be successful!
Mentors are needed to guide and mentor young adults through their college career.
You would communicate with them via an online portal system, using guided communication prompts.
Virtual mentoring occurs a few times a month, with 3 face to face social gatherings annually.
Help a student through very flexible scheduling!
Requires minimum bachelor's degree.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- Bachelor's degree
- Love music? Share your love...
- Enjoy children? Be a lunch room...
- Help get kids active- be a...
- Love people and plants? Be a...
- Help others search for jobs!
- Speakers/Assistants need for...
- Help engage seniors
- Assist the visually impaired!
- Deliver food to those in need
- Showcase Cleveland!
- First generation college...
- Retail therapy lovers wanted!
- Do you have a green thumb? Be...
- Become a friend to an inmate
- Help students succeed!
- Be a friend to a HS student- be...
- Help a student succeed in...
- Feed growing teens!
- Cancer patients need your help!
- Prepare others for a 1st...