The Famosa Slough is a 37-acre wetland located between Ocean Beach and the San Diego Sports Arena area. It is bisected by West Point Loma Boulevard and bordered by Famosa Boulevard on the west Volunteer activities include planting new California native plants and wetland plants, removing mon-native plants invasives, providing trail maitenance, and cleaning up Famosa Slough, Channel treatment ponds and other areas of the Slough. (Depending on time of the year)
Good Match For
Kids Teens Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Juniper Canyon Environment Project
- Volleyball Volunteers Needed at...
- Camp Wet & Wild!
- Camp at the Bay!
- 47th Street Canyon Enhancement
- University Heights Environmental...
- Los Peñasquitos Canyon...
- Play day at the Lake!
- West Sycamore Volunteer Crew
- Ruffin Canyon Environmental...
- Youth Volleyball Coach
- Youth Baseball Coach at Adams...
- Habitat Restoration Crew
- Weed Removal in Historic Old Town
- Trail Improvement Crew
- Movie in the Park!
- Summer Camp Volunteer at Golden...
- Rancho Peñasquitos / Mira Mesa...
- Graffiti Warriors
- Otay Valley Regional Park needs...