Turning Points provides, coordinates, and facilitates services to the homeless and those at risk of being homeless in Manatee County. One key item provided to clients is a photo identification card. We are looking for a volunteer to assist in creating these identification cards for clients as well as with new client data entry.
We love our volunteers and hope you will consider joining our family.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Barber with a Heart
- Enjoy working with others?...
- Rewarding Volunteer Opportunity...
- Computer and Technology Wiz
- Client Data Entry and Photo ID
- Bilingual Support
- Food Stamp Volunteer
- Shower Monitor
- One Stop Medical and Dental Clinic
- Do you have a great command of...
- Multiple Volunteer Opportunities
- Laundry Attendent
- Sign Language Interpeter Support
- Doctor, Turning Points Needs You!
- Dynamic Telephone Personality
- New Client Processing
- Help bring a smile to others -...
- Second Chair
- Assist with Job Searches and...