Turning Points provides, coordinates, and facilitates services to the homeless and those at risk of being homeless in Manatee County. One key item provided to clients is a photo identification card. We are looking for a volunteer to assist in creating these identification cards for clients as well as with new client data entry.
We love our volunteers and hope you will consider joining our family.
- Basic Computer Skills
- People Skills
- Problem Solving
- Verbal / Written Communication
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 8:30 am until 2:00 pm
- Help us organize our donation...
- Barber with a Heart
- Enjoy working with others?...
- Patio Monitor
- Rewarding Volunteer Opportunity...
- Client Data Entry and Photo ID
- Bilingual Support
- Food Stamp Application Volunteer
- Shower Monitor
- One Stop Medical and Dental Clinic
- Do you have a great command of...
- Laundry Attendent
- Master Bicycle Mechanic
- Sign Language Interpeter Support
- Doctor, Turning Points Needs You!
- Dynamic Telephone Personality
- New Client Processing and Photo ID
- Help bring a smile to others -...
- Second Chair