As an Exercise Guide at The Arc of San Diego, you will help strengthen the program as well as provide valuable skills essential to program participants leading rich and fulfilling lives. Assisting participants with their fitness goals via The Arc of San Diego will provide them the opportunity to improve their overall health and well being.
- Teach and guide participants on how to use fitness equipment
- Track consumers’ health related goals (i.e. weight loss, endurance, etc.)
- Support and supervise program participants
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Gain professional experience and...
- Dance Instructor
- Help neighbors with...
- Assist people with disabilities...
- Parent/Infant Classroom Assistant
- Recreation Aide Driver (Leisure...
- Recreation Aide (Leisure Express)
- Marketing Intern
- Recreation Lead
- Gain Professional Experience &...
- Art Instructor--Help give the...