23 people are interested
StandUp For Kids is committed to the help and rescue of homeless and street kids. We do this, every day, in cities across America. We carry out our mission through our volunteers who go to the streets in order to find, stabilize and otherwise help homeless and street kids improve their lives. We have been on the streets since January 1990 and continue to grow our organization to help America's homeless youth.
The Fundraising team determines the financial needs of the organization. They will identify and execute strategies to secure funds from current and potential donors.
- Develop and maintain a program budget;
- Lead the development of a Fundraising Plan;
- Execute the Fundraising Plan;
- Grant writing;
- Plan and coordinate fundraising events;
- Maintain a fundraising database.
We'll work with your schedule.
Cleveland, OH 44114