Fashion Marketing Internships That Make a Difference
Intern at ClassWish.org
Work in NYC or Virtually
Prefer PowerPoints to Text? See http://ClassWish-Intern-Postings.org
Our education nonprofit offers internships focusing on a large number of fields, including:
- Art, Graphics, Fashion Marketing, Photography, Video
- Computers, SEO, Digital Marketing
- Communications, Journalism, Social Media, PR, Celebrity Campaigns
- Book Marketing, Publishing, Music Marketing,
- Sports Marketing, Science, Education
- Research, Philanthropic Fundraising, Grant-writing, Nonprofit Management
- Cause Marketing, Business Development
We seek outstanding undergraduate and graduate students as fashion marketing interns for the school year and for the summer to work collaborate on the boldest nonprofit initiative we know.
We are looking for entrepreneurial, creative, passionate, and energetic students with exceptional skills to take initiative on a range of fashion marketing projects. This is an outstanding leadership opportunity in an innovative, emerging nonprofit.
Here is the problem we are tackling: K-12 schools in this country do not have enough resources for children to explore their potential and excel. Books, computers, art supplies, musical instruments, science equipment, sports equipment, and even paper for computers and printers are all in desperately short supply.
Our Approach: ClassWish . org, an exciting nonprofit, uses modern business practices and the latest marketing techniques to help generate funding to provide needed resources to 56 million kids at 125,000 schools. Teachers visit the site to create Wish Lists of the resources they need. People in the community can see exactly what is needed and contribute to help. Our Cause Marketing campaigns generate funding and awareness.
About Us: The people behind ClassWish.org include such prominent education and business leaders as the: former COO of Mashable; EVP of the New York Stock Exchange; former CEO of Huffington Post; former Provost of Harvard; CEO of the Dana Farber Cancer Institute; Director of the Institute for Advanced Study; Director, Education and Society Program of Aspen Institute; CEO of the American Association of Colleges of Teacher Education. Most importantly, current and former interns will offer a great review of ClassWish.org.
Fashion: Teachers and students are already getting supplies from ClassWish.org. Now, we need to raise greater awareness and funding so we can encourage more participation and help more kids. The fashion industry is a key element of that.
We are engaging with the Fashion industry, as follows:
- We will invite famous fashion designers to participate in the celebrity section of ClassWish. They will get their own page, where they can lend their voice to providing children with art suppleis and other resources; honor their own favorite teacher; and link to other fashion icons who are doing the same. They will also appear on web banner ads that we design specifically for each of them.
- We will secure donated ad inventory from fashion magazines, websites, blogs, schools, and retailers. The ClassWish PSA ads will feature the celebrities involved in the program.
- We will build Cause Marketing and promotional campaigns with fashion brands and retailers. For instance, we are working on one campaign now: 'Win a wardrobe for yourself and one for your favorite teacher.’
- We will seek editorial coverage of the campaign from fashion magazines and websites.
- We will use social media to reinforce these campaigns.
We are a small organization, so we seek outstanding students who can take a leadership role. They will work in small teams and with our co-founder and other professionals. The fashion program is a new one for us, so this is a ground-floor opportunity.
The Environment: This is, frankly, a great place to work. We get great interns from all over the country and all over the world, so the atmosphere is energetic, creative, and fun. You will see at the link below that former interns offer a great review of ClassWish.org.
What do we offer? You will enhance your resume with a solid record of professional achievement and community service, work with great people, and have the satisfaction of knowing that you have helped children get the tools they need to perform at their best.
To see PowerPoint presentations about this and all our other internship opportunities, please see http://ClassWish-Intern-Postings.org.
Do you know other outstanding students interested in the best internships in graphics, marketing, sports, music, fashion, celebrities, publishing, art, communications, social media, cause marketing, or video? Please send them to that URL.If you want a great experience doing something you will always be proud of, send a short cover letter and a resume to interns @ ClassWish . org. Impress us. This is competitive.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Make a Difference with an...
- Insurance Student Wanted for...
- Help Children Get A Better...
- Make a Difference. Video Intern...
- Become a Campus Representative...
- Change the Situation! Be a...
- High-Prestige Opportunity for...
- Make a Difference. Fashion...
- Campus Rep for Tuition Revolution
- Intern at Changing the Present
- Make a Difference. Social...
- Do you want to make a...
- Do you want to make a...
- Make a Difference. Graphic...
- Chinese HR Internship with...