Few schools have enough money for the supplies and equipment children need to explore their potential and excel. Art supplies, musical instruments, science equipment, books, computers, sports gear, even paper for the printers and copiers are in short supply, and budget cuts are making it much worse.
ClassWish.org helps teachers and schools inspire and tap support in their communities:
· Teachers and school leaders create wish lists of the resources they need
· Parents, alumni, businesses and others in the community can see exactly what is needed and how they can help
· They contribute online and may match their donation with one to a low-income school that needs more support
· Donors receive a receipt for their tax-deductible donation
· ClassWish ships the items directly to the schools, at no cost The result? Teachers get the support they need. Parents and communities are engaged in supporting classrooms and funding the things they care about. And everyone is united in helping our children learn, grow and perform at their best.