If you have great customer service skills, basic computer skills and office practice experience, this volunteer opportunity is for you!
Work with the City of Westminster staff to prepare files for scanning into electronic systems, scanning data, auditing scanned files and checking files that have been converted to electronic format for visual clarity and completion.
We need you at least four hours per week. Time is available to you Monday through Thursday from 7 a.m. to 6 p.m. A six month minimum commitment is required.
Benefits of volunteering include learning more about municipal court operations experience, volunteering in an office environment and learning the laserfiche system and gaining user experience.
* Must be 18 years of age
* Completion of background check before placement
* Must be able to handle confidential material w/integrity
* Must be accurate, detailed and organized
* Basic computer skills
* Ability to access and navigate database information
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 6 Months
- Citizenship Class Leader and...
- eDevice Technology Assistant -...
- Job Search Assistants
- Ambassador to City Hall
- Job Search Assistant-Computer
- Mindfulness Meditation Facilitator
- Speak English Facilitator
- Community Driver
- Interpretive Volunteer (Year...
- Document Conversion Specialist -...
- Victim Advocates Needed
- Computer Instructor-Basic Skills