Volunteers are needed to assist in a variety of ways in the Cleveland Metropolitan School District, working directly with K-12 students or offering administrative support.
Some of the position needed include:
* Bulletin Board Helper
* Classroom Assistant
* Group Activities
* Computer Assistant
* Reading Buddy
* Special Projects (Job readiness interviews; literacy events; enrichment activities, etc)
Most positions are available Mondays-Fridays 8 am- 3 pm with some evenings (5-8 pm) available as well.
- Teaching / Instruction
- General Education
- Literacy / Reading
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- Help keep inventory for housing...
- Bring love & joy to a senior in...
- Have a heart for the disabled? ...
- Enjoy children? Be a lunch room...
- Help others search for jobs!
- Experienced tradesman needed!
- Brighten a resident's day!
- Ensure families receive food!
- First generation college...
- Retail therapy lovers wanted!
- Be a resource for others!
- Do you have a green thumb? Be...
- Become a friend to an inmate
- Help students succeed!
- Be a friend to a HS student- be...
- Schedule volunteer speakers
- Help a student succeed in...
- Feed growing teens!
- Cancer patients need your help!
- Prepare others for a 1st...