WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
Where411 MAIN STSuite 102BSTROUDSBURG, PA 18360
There are so many lonely, homebound seniors who are in need of adult conversation. Sometimes homebound residents don't talk to anyone for days and just need a friendly face and conversation. SPend an hour a week or every other week. You form your own schedule. We have had many wonderful friendships established from this volunteer opportunity.
Each request is not just a piece of paper - it represents one lonely resident in our county. Please consider becoming a Friendly Visitor today. Thank you.
- Cross-cultural Communication
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 55
- Friendly, optimistic, loves people, communicative, smile!!
- Interactive StoryTelling
- MEDICAL TRANSPORTATION DRIVER
- RSVP VOLUNTEERS - Monroe County PA
- Bi-Lingual Spanish Volunteers
- Grocery Shoppers
- RESPITE CARE VOLUNTEERS
- School Tutors
- MINOR HOME REPAIRS
- MONROE COUNTY RSVP
- Meals on Wheels Driver -...
- Disaster Preparedness Public...
- Speakers Bureau
- Drivers for Cancer Patients
- FRIENDLY VISITOR
- SHIP/APPRISE Medicare Counselor