RESPITE CARE VOLUNTEERS
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
Where411 MAIN STSuite 102BSTROUDSBURG, PA 18360
Many full time caregivers are in need of a little time off with their hospice patient. This is not medical care, just an offer of some relief time for overworked caregivers, who may need to go shopping, get their hair done or just need some time to themselves. Training is given by an area hospice organization. How big is your heart? The next training will take place on May 24th and will continue with new recruits during the year.
All training is provided.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Interactive StoryTelling
- MEDICAL TRANSPORTATION DRIVER
- RSVP VOLUNTEERS - Monroe County PA
- Bi-Lingual Spanish Volunteers
- Grocery Shoppers
- RESPITE CARE VOLUNTEERS
- School Tutors
- MINOR HOME REPAIRS
- MONROE COUNTY RSVP
- Meals on Wheels Driver -...
- Disaster Preparedness Public...
- Speakers Bureau
- Drivers for Cancer Patients
- FRIENDLY VISITOR
- SHIP/APPRISE Medicare Counselor