Donate items for the layettes given to poor, expectant mothers. Baby layettes are designed for newborn infants from 0-3 months.
What Items are needed:
- Onesies and sleeping gowns
- Towels, wash cloths, and bibs
- Booties and receiving blankets
- Disposable diapers and wipes
- Crib sheets, blankets, mattress pads, and waterproof pads
- Shampoo, lotion, or baby wash
- Bottles (with nipples)
- Clothing and toys (0- 3 months)
- Infant Car Seats
- High Chairs
Good Match For
Kids Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Transporting Medical Equiptment
- Moving "Menistry Volunteers
- Donate items for Baby Layettes
- Extermination Service
- Provide Transportation for...
- Day Receptionist
- Food Delivery
- Yardwork for elderly or disabled
- Parenting Class Teachers
- Painting Volunteers
- Help an Elderly/Disabled Person...
- Visit the elderly or disabled
- Handyman Assistant
- Take an Elderly or Disabled...
- Telephone Visitation with...
- Donate Baby Furniture
- Adopt an Elder Program Team