If you enjoy spending time with your pet and showing off him or her to others, then Pet Therapy in Morristown in the project for you. Pet therapy is proven to provide therapeutic effects and elicit positive emotions.
If you own a pet and know your animal can bring joy to everyone, please bring your pet to Care One at Madison Avenue to make friends with the residents.
Only 1 guest please per pet owner because volunteers do room visits with patients and we must be aware of overcrowding.
Although, pets DO NOT have to be "certified", all dogs must have proof of an up to date rabies vaccination. Please bring a copy of this certificate to keep on file at Care One.
NOTE: To participate in this project
you must be a Jersey Cares volunteer.
To sign up as a Jersey Cares volunteer:
1. Visit www.jerseycares.org
2. Click on "Log-In"
3. Click on "Not a Member? Register"
4. Fill out all necessary information.
5. Register for a project!
Good Match For
Kids Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Marketplace in East Brunswick
- Plant it Forward in Newark
- Mobile Meals in Paterson
- Plant it Forward in Clifton
- Donation Clean Up in Belmar
- Mobile Meals in Elizabeth
- Social Media Moguls in Livingston
- Donation Delivery in Belmar
- Plant it Forward in Montclair...
- Earth Keepers in Jersey City...
- Supper Club in Bridgewater
- Hunger Helpers in Camden
- Earth Keepers in Watchung...
- Bingo Time with Veterans in...
- Kiddy Care in Madison
- Marketplace in Paterson
- Book Buddies in Wayne
- Hunger Helpers in Hoboken
- Earth Keepers in Manchester
- Behind the Scenes with Jersey...